Email marketing is in a tricky stage because most marketers recommend it, but it doesn’t work for most people. If you are reading this, it’s highly likely that your lists aren’t performing as well as you expect them to.
Why is email marketing performing badly for most marketers?
Email marketing has been used, overused and abused by most marketers. They send emails without any idea of who their subscriber is and what they want. They overpromote and ultimately desensitize the user.
When a subscriber keeps getting emails that they don’t interact with, then you’ve lost the subscriber, even though they are in your list.
You may have 10,000 subscribers in your list, but what if only 500 are responding to you?
You effectively have 500 subscribers.
The major reason email marketing is a poor channel for most marketers is that they don’t understand their audience. They don’t know who they are, what they want. Most marketers forget that it’s a quality game and not a quantity game.
So how do you fix this? By using EM Pro Tools of course!
About EM Pro Tools
When you start building an email list, initially the reaction is great. The open rates are fantastic, the CTR’s are off the roof. This is because, initially when people join an email list, they are excited and are looking to engage with your content.
But like in relationships, email marketing has a “honeymoon phase”. After the honeymoon phase, reality hits and the engagement goes down.
So how do you win your customers back? By understanding them.
EM Pro Tools focuses uses AI to understand the user’s Behavior and sends the right emails at the right time at the right frequency to the right people.
It’s a simple tool that integrated with the top email automation tools.
What can EMPro Tools do for you?
- Improves your email open rates
- Improves your click-through rates
- Improves your conversion
- Automatic segmenting of your list based on behaviour
EM Pro Tools Product Features
- Works with the 3 major email delivery tools such as Aweber, Getresponse and Mailchimp
- Automatic segmenting of lists based on certain parameters
- Campaign tagging
- Google Chrome extension
- Verified emails to check reduce bounces and penalties
- Auto emails to people who do not open the emails
Let’s see how all the features tie into an amazing email marketing experience.
How does the tool work
EMPro Tools segment users based on their behaviour and the behaviours are classified into three main sections, they are.
- Segment 1: People who do not open the email
- Segment 2: People who open the email, but do not click through
- Segment 3: People who open the email and click through
These segments are important to help you strategize your email marketing based on the behaviour of the recipient.
Let’s see how you can target each segment and improve your conversions
Segment 1: People who do not open the email
This segment comprises of people, bluntly put, who are least interested in your offerings. They might see your emails, but do not click through. There are two ways of handling this
- Method 1: Entice these customers to open the email by adding catchy and click-worthy subject lines. You can also work on interesting offers that get their attention.
- Method 2: Even after multiple interactions, if you are unable to get them to open the emails, then it’s best to remove them from your lists. This way you can avoid “Unsubscribes” and “Report Spam”.
Segment 2 : People who open the email, but do not click through
This segment is made up of people who open the emails but do not engage further. This means a few things might be affecting them from going further.
- The offer isn’t enticing enough: In this case, one can use video reviews to show the benefits. You could also add a countdown timer to the email, to entice them with a limited period offer
- The copy isn’t convincing enough: In some cases, if your offer is good enough, the copy isn’t convincing. Work on adding social validation and work on summarizing your features well.
- Their offer isn’t a fit for them: In a few cases, the people you are targeting are in the wrong list. And you might want to move them from one list to another.
Segment 3: People who open the email and click through
These are the best people in your list as they open the email and then click the link. This shows they want to engage with you. Your number one metric from this list is conversion.
How many people are clicking through and buying?
To improve your conversions, you can follow these tips
- Have early bird offers to improve conversion: With a list that is highly likely to convert, you can entice them even more by having early bird offers at a slightly discounted price to help boost conversion.
- Have a limited time offer: Running a limited time offer on people who are actively looking for content can improve conversion rates
- Give discounts to regular purchasers: Identifying regular purchasers and making them feel special can go a long way. If you have an email that is targeted at them and thank them for their support and give them discounts that nobody else gets, they are even more likely to purchase from you.
Who should be using this?
It goes without saying. If you have a list, you should be using this. To break this down further.
- It’s a small step that goes a long way for email marketers. There isn’t any extra effort required.
- There is no coding required and it’s a plug and play tool
- You can literally boost your income considerably by just using this tool
- It is data-driven marketing, which is the way of the future. Use the data to your benefit
- The integration with big tools is easier.
In this demo section, we will cover the few aspects of EM Pro Tools that make it a special tool.
Creating a campaign is pretty straightforward. You can go to the ‘Settings’ section and integrated your email provider with an activation key. In the campaigns tab, you can create a new campaign.
Segmenting your lists
The best part of EMPro Tools is the automated segmenting of your lists. You can choose from the following
- Clickers – People who clicked through to your content
- Opens – People who opened your email, but didn’t click through
- No opens – People who don’t open your email
Your campaign can be sent to a very specific audience based on their behaviour. This way, the effectiveness of your campaigns are quadrupled.
Schedule your emails
For each campaign, you can schedule the emails to be sent at a particular time and you can also choose to schedule broadcast emails for people who haven’t opened the email. With other tools, this is a manual task, with EMPro it’s automated!
One of the best ways to reduce your unsubscribers and to help you improve the performance of your campaigns is to add the inactive subscribers to a separate list.
Why do you need to do this?
No matter what campaign you send and what efforts you take, your inactive subscribers will bring your overall performance down. To make sure to know the true effectiveness of your campaigns, it is always important to keep your inactive subscribers separate.
With EM Pro you can add delete the inactive subscribers or move them to a separate list.
Tips and Suggestions
Within the software, you can find strategy videos on how to best use Em Pro Tools. These are step by step guides that give you a strategy that you can follow to boost your email marketing efforts.